Guidelines for Ex-Gratia payment @ Rs 50,000/- per deceased for Covid-19 Death
|Beneficiary of payment of Ex-Gratia
|Next of the Kin of the deceased person who died due to Covid-19
English : View
Bengali : View
|Whom to Apply
BDO in case of Rural Areas
SDO in case of Municipal Areas
|Documents Required to be Submitted with Application Form
- Death Certificate of the deceased person duly certified as Coid-19 death by the concerned Officer of Health Department
- EPIC/Aadhaar Card of deceased person.
- EPIC/Aadhaar Card of next of kin of deceased person.
- Xerox copy of Front Page of Bank A/C Passbook or cancelled cheque to be attached with Application.
- Legal Heir Certificate by the Concerned Authority
- Affidavit of Magistrate or Notary Public in support of relation as next of kin of the deceased.
|Relevant Government Order
|Nodal Officer Details
|DDMO, Dakshin Dinajpur
Mobile : 7003165648
♦ COVID-19 District Tracker
♦ Activities related to COVID-19 – photos
♦ Activities related to COVID-19 – videos