The West Bengal government has taken an initiative called Rupashree to marry girls from financially backward poor families.
Under this scheme, a lump sum financial grant of Rs. 25,000 / – is given to the families whose annual income is less than Rs. 1.50 lakhs at the time of their daughter’s marriage.
Necessary information of Rupashri form:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age.
- She must remain unmarried until the day her application is submitted.
- The proposed marriage must be her first marriage.
- The age of his proposed pot must be 21 years.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- His annual family income will not be more than 1.50 lakh.
- The applicant must have his own bank account.
- The form should be accompanied by two passport size color photographs (of the bride and groom).
- Proof of age: Self signed Xerox of Secondary Admit / Birth Certificate / Voter Card / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card etc. will be required. (Both)
- Wedding invitation card will be required along with the form.
- Unmarried and annual income will be declared.
Beneficiary type (Eg: women, children, senior citizen, etc.), Sector (Eg: Health, Education, Agriculture, etc.)
Eg: Monetary benefit, Scholarships, Subsidy, etc.
How To Apply
Fill the attached form